Outdoor: Weber BBQ Course
Wednesday 25th May | 11am – 3pm
Perfect for anyone looking to learn the Weber® way of cooking, this introductory course will teach you how to achieve consistently great results with classic barbecue dishes. You will learn must-have barbecue skills, such as lighting, controlling temperature and how to tell when your food is cooked to perfection.
Using Weber’s lid-on technique on both charcoal and gas barbecues, an expert chef will spend two and a half hours teaching you the best way to cook a number of all time barbecue classics.
As part of this course you’ll be asked to prepare your own juicy cheeseburgers and be taught how to cut and portion a whole chicken, using the various pieces to create a succulent barbecued chicken dish. The chef will also show just one of the many possibilities to expand your barbecue menu with a demonstration of the famous “beer can chicken.”
The menu will include:
- Seared sesame salmon skewers with picked cucumber spinach dip
- Perfect sausages
- Corn on the cob with chilli butter
- Barbecued chicken marinated in lemon garlic and oyster sauce
- Ultimate Burger with bacon jam
- Classic beer chicken with smoked paprika and herb butter
- White chocolate Pizza with mascarpone and toasted marshmallows
Book your place on the Weber Grill Academy website.